Return + Exchange Policy
What is the best way to contact you?
- Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our address is 6675 Maynardville Pike Knoxville, TN 37918
What is your return + exchange policy?
If you have any issues with your order please reach out to email@example.com within 48 hours of package delivery.
- Once order is placed, we can edit and add to your order but your order may NOT be cancelled.
- We do not offer credit/debit refunds (no exceptions.)
- Only Store Credit will be issued.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
Collaboration items may not be returned or exchanged. These items are final sale.
Embroidery Items of any kind
Hats, Headbands or Ears
Bags, Backpacks or Loungefly
Returning your Item:
- You must initiate your return within 48 hours of package delivery by email with your order number and reason for return.
- We will reply with a form for you to fill out and include in your package so that we can identify the items and order number + details associated with the order.
- You are responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping back your package. Your return package must be sent within 3 days or you forfeit the opportunity for return.
- We recommend providing Makers with a tracking number so that we can track your package. We are not responsible for any lost return packages and cannot process your Store Credit if package is lost.
- Upon arrival of package and confirmation that your products meet the criteria of a return in re-saleable condition we will email the Store Credit and necessary information.
- If the item is in non-resalable condition, the item will be denied and Store Credit will not be Issued. It will be your responsibility to have the item shipped back to you at your cost. If no response is given 5 days after an email notice, we will donate your damaged item.
For returns, we will no longer be offering a credit/debit refund. We will only offer Store Credit after the item has been received and accepted at the Fulfillment Center.
Due to the fast selling nature of our products, we cannot offer exchanges.
For eligible exchanges of an item, you will be given a Store Credit to purchase the available item you need via the website. Store credit does not expire.
- To be issued Store Credit, the buyer is responsible for shipping any exchanges + returns back to Makers. Store Credit will be issued to your email on file once item has been received and accepted.
- We reserve the right to deny exchanges for items that have been washed, worn, or opened from the original packaging upon receipt of exchanged item.
What if an item arrives damaged or broken?
If an item has been damaged upon shipment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the item from Makers with the below information. Without this info you are not eligible for a replacement.
- Send an email to Hello@makersofmagicandwishes.com with your order number.
- Please attach a photo of the damaged item, label on box AND CONDITION OF PACKAGING.
- We are happy to replace the item if in stock, exchange for item of equal value or refund for item amount.